The system is a valuable tool for all size operations, from large commercial organisers to small local or individual set ups. All of which have to; generate customers, sell tickets, capacity planning, collect money, and organise people to make the event happen. Our system automates the repetitive functions and provides an online booking and communications tool for all participants, giving visiblity and access to information from a central location.
The system is designed to automate and simplify the operational and administrative functions of a leisure event operation, whilst also providing simple communications tools, the CRM and HTML Emailer for example. The system integrates with websites for booking online and other systems, accounts packages for example. The Online ticketing captures data into the CRM, collating participant data for marketing, whilst providing order confirmations, sales reports, the means to rapidly communicate updates or changes, and has the ability to capture all customer contact history.
We will work with you to achieve your goals, whether that is generate sell out events, efficiently capture and record gate receipts, automate the dissemination of information, or to ensure that all participants all "kept in the loop" to ensure smooth running successful events.
Benefits to achieve increased occupancy, lower costs and easier administration, include:
- Accepting Online Payments (cash / cheque reconciliation too), booking online
- Accounts integration into Sage and other accounting software packages
- Marketing for your Events
- Course or resource booking. Training rooms, coaching, equipment...
- Single or multiple organisers
- Single or multiple event locations
- Sending Email Newsletters, announcements & Notifications
- Sending text messages to spectators or staff
- Download Data to and from your website (classes, pricing, locations, dates, announcements etc)
- Staff / instructor management system
- More easily delegate responsibilities to others
- Powerful Reporting and analysis of event statistics and accounts including alerts for the organisers when new attendees book online, reports of who is booked on the classes, and cash account statements to compare with bank statements
- Knowledge management, Reports, policies & procedures, H & S, standard form etc
- Online administration from anywhere in the world (password controlled)
- Mail Merge tool – for class badges, table cards etc
- Membership functionality. Subscription models, recurring revenues, auto invoice & chase
Please review the case studies section, to get an overview of the systems capabilities and variety of applications installed into.
The installation at The Actors Centre and Tristan Bates Theatre in London provides a flavour of how our system can work for a training centre to; generate additional revenues, reduce the administrative workload and increase the customer experience.
Case Studies Link